These are just some of the scholarships and bursaries we offer.
Students from England and the EU:
- Studentship (£1,000) for students with a household income of less than £25,000*
* Students living in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland are ineligible for the above awards. Students undertaking Foundation Years are ineligible for the Attainment and Merit Scholarships, but will be considered for the Studentship when progressing into what would ordinarily be Year One of their course. Students with previous experience of Higher Education are ineligible for the Studentship, but will be considered for the Attainment and Merit Scholarships.
- Gillian Stead Maths Bursary (up to £6,300 paid in two instalments) for maths students with 128 UCAS tariff points from three A levels or equivalent (excluding General Studies) including an A in A level maths or equivalent
- Studentship scheme discount (up to £3,500 per course including the World Bank Discount) for new students on courses charging a standard undergraduate or Masters fee
Visit our money pages for full details of these and more scholarships and bursaries, including eligibility criteria and terms and conditions.
- There are numerous funded PhD opportunities available through our annual University research studentship scheme, and through several third-party funding organisations.
Visit our PhD studentship page to see if there's an opportunity that suits you.