What is FLIC?
The Flood Resilience Innovation Centre (FLIC) project supports small and medium-sized businesses to develop new flood resilience products and services.
FLIC was established in April 2019 by the University of Hull in response to climate change and a desire to drive forward commercial thinking in the flood resilience sector.
FLIC brings the University of Hull’s world-class research in climate change, engineering, logistics, materials and computer science to Humber based SMEs.
FLIC is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Can FLIC help your business?
- Are you an SME based in Hull, East Yorkshire, North or North East Lincolnshire?
- Are you currently or looking to get involved in the emerging flood resilience sector?
- Do you have an idea to develop a new or improved flood resilience product or service?
- Are you keen to find out more how FLIC could support your business?
If you answered yes to any of these then FLIC may be able to help you on the path to innovation!
What support will you receive?
- Bespoke innovation project plan
- Up to £20,000 worth of innovation support from world-class academics
- Access to state-of-the-art flood resilience testing equipment
To find out more, please email us at email@example.com or call 01482 462275