For admission onto the first year of an undergraduate bachelors degree course we generally accept the following qualifications and grades:
- CBSE Standard XII (India Senior School Certificate)with a minimum grade of 70% from top 4 subjects average
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) with a minimum grade of 70% from top 4 subjects average
- Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (Intermediate Public Examination) with a minimum grade of 60% average
- Government of Karnataka Department of Pre-University Education (Second Year Pre-University Examination) with a minimum grade of 60% average
- Government of Kerala Board of Public Examinations (Higher Secondary Examination Certificate) with a minimum grade of 150 and above average
- Gujarat Secondary Education Board (Higher Secondary Certificate Examination)with a minimum grade of 70% average
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (Higher Secondary Certificate Examination) with a minimum grade of 60% average
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with a range of 28 – 30
We also accept students who have completed a US high school curriculum.
We sometimes require subject specific grades, we will advise you of this in your offer letter.
If you wish to study with us starting from the second or final year, we are happy to consider applicants who have completed equivalent prior study. These applications are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
If you have questions about these requirements or have studied a qualification or foundation programme not listed here, please email email@example.com.