Dr Trotter welcomes applications in public sector economics, regulated industries, transport economics and applied microeconomics.
- M M Reynolds, Theoretical Investigations into Competition, Regulation, and Integration in Transport Networks, 2002-2008 (second supervisor)
- T Fu, An exploration of ex post contract adjustment under Public Private Partnership with special investigation of the transportation industry, 2010-2014 (second supervisor for first year, then first supervisor after original first supervisor left the University)
- A Mwakibete, Factors Influencing Property Tax Collection in Tanzania: A Case Study of Kinondoni, Dodoma and Morogoro Municipalities, 2010-2015 (first supervisor)
- A Stead, Regulation and Efficiency in UK Public Utilities, 2012-2017 (joint supervisor)
Current PhD supervisions
- F Cox, The Economic Impact of Siemens' Investment in the Humber Region, 2016 to date (second supervisor)