Rocky shore ecology and ecological enhancement of coastal defences.
Bioengineers as habitats and the effect of habitat complexity on marine communities. Habitat use of waders and their conservation.
Sue welcomes applications for postgraduate supervision, at PhD or MSc by research level, in
- intertidal ecology / biogenic habitats
- wader ecology and conservation
- freshwater invertebrates and environmental impacts
- Richardson, A. 2015, Patterns of mussel bad infaunal community structure and function at local, regional and biogeographical scales, University of Hull
- Lush, L. 2015, Functional ecology of brown hares, rabbits and livestock within agricultural landscapes, University of Hull
- Barrett, C.J. 2014, Coexistence of intertidal fish, University of Hull