Sorry, we couldn't find any courses that match your search. Try searching for something else.
search results for
Your search term has returned 0 results
Associate Dean Student Experience, Faculty of Health Sciences
Chris re-joined the University of Hull in June 2014 as a lecturer in sport rehabilitation and biomechanics.
He previously worked here as sport rehabilitation laboratory technician following his graduation from the University with a 1st Class Honours Degree in Sport Rehabilitation.
In between, Chris spent 18 months in his first lecturing post at the University of Cumbria.
He completed his PhD in 2015 investigating non-contact hip injuries within elite ice hockey athletes.
Chris is also the Quality Officer of the British Association of Sport Rehabilitators and Trainers (BASRaT) and sits on the Executive Committee.
The effect of bio-banding on the anthropometric, physical fitness and functional movement characteristics of academy soccer players
MacMaster, C., Portas, M., Parkin, G., Cumming, S., Wilcox, C., & Towlson, C. (2021). The effect of bio-banding on the anthropometric, physical fitness and functional movement characteristics of academy soccer players. PLoS ONE, 16(11), Article e0260136. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0260136
Investigating strength and range of motion of the hip complex in ice hockey athletes
Wilcox, C. R. J., Osgood, C. T., White, H. S. F., & Vince, R. V. (2015). Investigating strength and range of motion of the hip complex in ice hockey athletes. Journal of sport rehabilitation, 24(3), 300-306. https://doi.org/10.1123/jsr.2014-0175
- Sam Bowring - MSc - A comparison of the effects of the FIFA 11+ and a functional warm-up on movement quality and lower body power in academy age footballers
- Stephen Hayes - PhD - The effects of a powered exoskeleton walking intervention on the postural stability and gait characteristics of spinal cord injured individuals
- Sarah Henderson - MSc - The Use of Elastic Therapeutic Tape in Clinical Practice: An exploration of current usage and the evidence base within healthcare professionals.
- Jessica Roebuck - MSc - Inter and intra-rater reliability of the Physical Competence Assessment in comparison to the Functional Movement Screen
- Craig Scott - MSc - The effect of acute virgin coconut oil supplementation and aerobic exercise on triglyceride levels following postprandial hypertriglyceridemia in healthy males
- Lois Smith - MSc - The effects of CrossFit style training on human movement efficiency
Sport Health and Exercise Science (SHES)
Browser does not support script.