This scholarship is for UK students and is open to not only women, recognising that everyone has a key role to play in supporting women in leadership positions. We welcome entries from those who have relevant experience in the workplace either in managing a team, running a project or planning/delivering strategy. Entries are welcome from all UK industry sectors, including public, private and third sectors. Individuals can only apply to one Executive MBA scholarship.
Individuals do not need to apply for the Hull Executive MBA before submitting an application for this scholarship, but are expected to check that they qualify for entry on to the programme.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who can demonstrate outstanding Women in Leadership achievements so far in their career and ideas for the future. The judging panel will assess:
- The degree to which the achievement/activities are significant and breaks boundaries.
- Quality, creativity, and persuasiveness of the Woman in Leadership story presented.
- Demonstration of being an inspiring role model figure in their sector.
- Degree of thinking outside boundaries and (systematic) exploration and generation of innovative ideas/ways or methodologies.
- Display of pro-active attitude and initiative.
- We want submissions which make us think differently - challenge the status quo and demonstrate a real understanding of the dilemmas faced in an ever-changing world.
It is important that participants draw not only on data, research, and other evidence to support their arguments but also their own personal experience, which could include examples of initiatives they have worked on, or are in the process of designing.
Application deadline: 22 August 2023.
Find out more
Questions about this award?
Email Executive MBA Programme Director on L.Whicker@hull.ac.uk