Peter is the Chair of the HYMS Board of Studies. The Board oversees all of the academic activities of the medical school and reports to the HYMS Joint Senate Committee of both Universities.
As a clinical anatomist, Peter takes the lead on delivery of clinical anatomy learning opportunities on the undergraduate medical (MBBS) curriculum, and on postgraduate surgical short courses delivered by Hull York Medical School. He also contributes to teaching on M.Sc. Programmes.
His regular commitment to educational programmes is as follows:
- Clinical Anatomy lead
- Phase 2 (Y3 & Y4) tutor for Scholarship and Special Interest Programmes (SSIP)
M.Sc. in Clinical Anatomy (and Education)
- Module lead for Clinical Neuroanatomy
- Module lead for Clinical Microanatomy
- Research project supervisor
M.Sc. in Health Professions Education
- Tutor for the Anatomy Pedagogy module
- Tutor for the Learning and Teaching Module
M.Sc. in Physician Associate Studies
- Tutor for clinical anatomy