Graham welcomes applications in the areas of learning through fieldwork and learning outside of the classroom; and in the areas of learning analytics and student managed learning - particularly in the biosciences.
- Kent, Birth Sex Ratio Variation and Change in Domestic Sheep (2013)
- Turnbull, Epigeal Invertebrates of Allotments (2012)
- Palin, The Behavioural Responses of Lithobius Melanops to Conspecific Marks (2008)
- Pottas, Morphological, Ecological and Genetic Variation in Two Forms of Fucus Spiralis (2008)
- Marsham, The Application of a Functional Group Approach to Algal-Grazer Interactions (2007)
- Tobin, Applications of a Functional Group Approach to the Study of Temperate Algal Communities (2000)
- Emma Peasland, Getting More from Getting Out: How Can We Maximise the Employability Enhancing Effect of Fieldwork for a Diverse Student Body?