Dr Ali Badiei is a Research Fellow in low carbon heating and cooling systems with a PhD in Building Energy Research and demonstrated history of delivering large, complex projects. He has a passion for sustainable and low energy technologies and the positive impact they create in tackling global warming and climate change.
Highly skilled in performance analysis and energy systems development, dynamic energy simulation of technologies and buildings, highly motivated with an inquisitive nature and strong desire to ingrain the fundamental principles. Experienced in project management and leading high performing, multinational teams, he focuses on timely and effective delivery of projects with highest standards.
- Project Management
- Energy Simulation and Performance Analysis
- Building Physics and Energy Evaluation
- Communications and Negotiations
- Creativity and innovation
Key Technologies and Methodologies:
- Solar-Assisted Heat Pump Technologies
- Dew Point Cooling Technologies
- Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP)
- EnergyPlus and DesignBuilder Modelling
- IES VE Modelling
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)