Agnieszka Trzeciakiewicz is a Lecturer in Finance at the University of Hull.
Agnieszka Trzeciakiewicz completed her first degree in Banking and Finance at Kozminski University in Warsaw (Poland). Having completed the BA in Business and Financial Management and MSc in Financial Management at the University of Hull, she was awarded the University of Hull Scholarship towards her PhD in Finance, which she finalised in 2014. Her current research interests include financing and investment decisions, corporate governance, managerial overconfidence, bankruptcy prediction, and insider trading.
Since she joined the faculty in 2012, she has delivered a number of modules, which she fed with her research expertise. Between 2015 and 2017 she acted as Programme Director of BSc in Financial Management programme.
Agnieszka acts as an ad-hoc reviewer for Corporate Governance: International Review, Review of Behavioural Finance, and Accounting and Finance.
Conferences and invited seminars:
- De Montford University, Leicester, UK, 2017 (invited seminar)
3rd International Corporate Governance Conference, LUISS, Rome, Italy, 2017 (conference)
European Accounting Association (EAA) 40th Annual Congress held in Valencia, Spain, 2017 (conference)
- Behavioural Finance Working Group (BFWG) Conference, Queen Mary, University of London, UK, 2013 (conference)
- 11th Corporate Finance Day, Liège (Belgium), 2013 (conference)
- 22nd Annual EFMA Meeting, Reading (UK), 2013 (conference)
- 4th International IFABS Conference, Valencia/Spain, 2012 (conference)
- 19th Annual Conference Multinational Finance Society, Krakow (Poland), 2012 (conference)
- 21st Annual EFMA Meeting, Barcelona (Spain), 2012 (conference)