Mike enjoys the process of PhD supervision and has been involved in a number of successful projects in the past 10 years.
He would welcome enquiries from those wishing to read for a PhD degree in any of the areas where he has research interests.
- Salah Fakroun, Legal Barriers to Foreign Direct Investment in Libya: A Qualitative Study (2016)
- Abdulla Alzaben, Barriers and Possible Solutions to Saudi Arabia's Accession to the WTO's Government Procurement Agreement (2016)
- Kenneth Ajibo, Corporate Governance and Regulation of the Banking Industry in Nigeria: The Need for a Context-Specific Approach (2015)
- Eghosa Osa Ekhator, Corporate Social Responsibility and the Regulation of Multinationals in the Oil and Gas Sector in Nigeria: Whither Non-State Actors? (2015)
- Abdullah Al-Masfer, The Regulation of Foreign Direct Investment in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through the Spectrum of Administrative Law (2014)
- Adaeze Ifesi, Legitimacy of Corporate Power: The Definition of Corporate Social Responsibility and an Analysis of Legal Perspectives (2012)
Current PhD supervisions
- Salim Al-Kharusi, Constitutionalism and the Reform of the Omani Parliament
- Zheng Zhu, The Implementation of Human Rights Protection in China: A Comparative Study