I greatly enjoy supervising research students, and is always keen to locate exceptional candidates who wish to pursue research in the topics related to his research interests. Please contact me directly, with your CV and a preliminary research proposal.
I have extensive supervision and examination experience of research degrees (supervised 14 PhD to completion as first supervisor, first supervisor to 5 current PhD students, and have acted as an external examiner for 15 PhDs). Furthermore, I bring a wealth of experience in conducting workshops for practitioners in a number of countries. I have also been active in new course and curriculum development, especially at the postgraduate level. I have been an external examiner for a number of institutions.
-1. Badra Sandamali Galdolage, “Value Co-Creation and Total Customer Experience in Self Service Technologies: An investigation of adoption, roles, self-directed learning and practices”, PhD 2018 ([Now a lecturer in University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka]
2. Abdullah M Alomran, “Perceived Risk in Technology Adoption: The Context of the Use of Internet Distribution Systems”, PhD 2018 ((Now an Assistant Professor of Marketing, Taiba University, KSA )
3. Ernest Emeka Izogo, “Online Customer Experience in an Emerging e-Retailing Market”, PhD 2017 (Now a Lecturer at Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Nigeria & Post Doctoral Researcher at University of Hull, UK]
4. Hongfei Liu, “Investigation into Impact of Social Media on Creating Customer Engagement”, PhD 2017 (Now a Lecturer at Essex University, UK)
5. Mohammad Masrurul Mowla, “Host Community Participation as a Competitive Advantage in Tourism Destination Marketing”, PhD, 2017 (Now an Associate Professor at International Islamic University Chittagong, Bangladesh]
6. Mohamed Elsharnouby, “Enhancing Customer-Brand Relationships through Spokes Avatars: The Role of Relationship Orientation”, PhD 2015 (Now a Lecturer in University of Cairo, Egypt)
7. Alaa ElBedweihy, “Consumer-Brand Identification: Scale Development and Validation”, PhD 2015 (Now a Lecturer in University of Cairo, Egypt)
8. Ibrahim S Alotaibi, “ Beyond Mobile Advertising: an exploratory study of customer engagement and empowerment behaviour via mobile devices in relation to marketing communication campaigns in Saudi Arabia”, PhD 2015 ((Now an Assistant Professor of Marketing, Taiba University, KSA )
9. Zyad Alzaydi, “The impact of quality control initiatives, customer integration and customer co-production on service quality performance: An empirical investigation”, PhD 2015, (Now an Assistant Professor of Marketing, Albaha university, KSA )
10. Dan Cao, “Determinants of Fashion Orientation: Conceptual Development and Empirical Examination”, PhD 2014 (Now an Assistant Professor in Zhejiang industrial and business university, China)
11. Jie Wu, “Equestrian tourists’ motivation, involvement and behavioural intentions: Structural equation modelling analysis”, PhD 2014
12. Ali H Al-hajla, “Brand Personality measurement scale for the Service industry: A study of the GCC states”, PhD 2013 (Now an Assistant Professor of Marketing, Taiba University, KSA )
13. MeiMei Wu, “Investigating the Adoption of Banking Services Delivered Over Remote Channels: The Case of Chinese Internet Banking Customers”, PhD 2012
14. Kemefasu Ifie, Title: “An investigation of the antecedents of service delivery and organisational performance: a service culture perspective”, PhD 2010 (Now a lecturer at Loughborough University, UK)