The association has agreed that graduates on the following undergraduate programmes will be granted the following exemptions (up to the maximum 9 exemptions out of 14, or 8 out of 14 for BSc Financial Management). Exemptions marked with an asterisk (*) also apply to other Business School Bachelors degrees.
BSc (Hons) Accounting, BSc (Hons) Accounting and Financial Management and BSc (Hons) Financial Management degrees
Knowledge Level papers:
- F1 Accountant in Business *
- F2 Management Accounting and F3 Financial Accounting, exemption granted on graduation.
In addition, at the Skills Level on a paper-for-paper basis:
- Paper F4 Corporate and Business Law on graduation (NOTE: not available to BSc Financial Management graduates)
- Paper F5 Performance Measurement on the basis of Management Accounting (26357) and Advanced Management Accounting (26324 or 26144)
- Paper F6 Taxation on the basis of Taxation (26335)
- Paper F7 Financial Reporting on the basis of Financial Reporting (26326 or 26140) and Advanced Financial Reporting and Theory (26325 or 26142)
- Paper F8 Audit and Assurance on the basis of Auditing (26328 or 26141)
- Paper F9 Financial Management on the basis of Financial Management (26355) or Current Issues in Financial Management (26143)
Further details can be found on the ACCA website.