The University of Hull Support Fund

The University occasionally offers additional support to students on particular courses, or with particular circumstances. If you have received an email inviting you to apply for a Support Fund please select the correct fund below. 

University Certificate in Health and Social Care Practice Support Fund

Support Fund

You may also wish to apply for the University of Hull's Hardship Support Fund.