Achieve 120 UCAS Tariff Points from three A Levels (not including General Studies) or equivalent.
Unfortunately, the following groups of students are ineligible for the University of Hull Merit Scholarship.
- Students undertaking partial awards. Only students registered for full three- or four-year degree programmes are eligible
- Students directly continuing from one course to another (for example from foundation degree to HND onto the second or final year of an honours degree)
- Students transferring in from another institution
- Students undertaking a postgraduate qualification
- Students from Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
- Part-time students
- Students whose fees are paid or part-paid through a sponsorship arrangement
- Any student not paying tuition fees of £9,250 per year (or pro-rata equivalent)
- Foundation Degree students
- Students on programmes where admission is not administered exclusively by the University of Hull (e.g. programmes in Hull York Medical School)
- Students who have received the Merit Scholarship previously
An average mark of 65% across all 60 credits of the University Certificate in Health and Social Care Practice will be regarded as equivalent to 120 UCAS Tariff Points by the University for the purposes of Merit Scholarship eligibility. University Certificate in Health and Social Care Practice must have been completed in 2016/17 or later.
Find out more
Questions about this award? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01482 463002.