The University of Hull, in partnership with the British Council, is pleased to announce the GREAT-Hull Scholarships 2019. They are available to Indonesian students interested in studying a full time, undergraduate programme in September 2019.
The awards are as follows:
- 4 x £5,000 (GBP) for students studying on any full time, Hull based Science programme.
- 2 x £5,000 (GBP) for students studying on any full time, Hull based Arts programme.
The GREAT-Hull scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee discount.
To be considered for a GREAT-Hull scholarship, you will need to:
• be an Indonesian national and normally resident in Indonesia
• have received an offer of study from the University of Hull
• have met the University’s English language requirements by 30 May 2019 (if you are planning to study on a pre-sessional course please see the English language section below)
• have completed a GREAT-Hull application form
How to apply
To apply for the scholarship, you will need to complete the GREAT-Hull application form.
For full terms and conditions on the GREAT-Hull scholarship including information on how your application will be assessed, please see the information and guidance.
Students needing to complete one of our pre-sessional courses to improve their current English language level before their undergraduate programme begins in September, will still be considered for a GREAT-Hull Scholarship. If you are studying on or planning to study on a pre-sessional course, please make this clear in your GREAT-Hull application.
The deadline for applications is 30 May 2019.
Successful candidates will be contacted in mid-June 2019. All candidates will be notified of the outcome of their applications by the end of June 2019.
For assistance with the application process or other queries relating to study at Hull, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.