Courtyard Accomodation UoH-Day-3-1107C

Visas and immigration

We know that applying for a visa can be confusing, which is why we have a team dedicated to helping make the process as easy as possible.

How can we help?

How do I comply with my visa? 

Find out about your responsibilities as a Tier 4 student.

What documents do I need?

Read our guidance for the full list of documents and how much money you’ll need to provide evidence of in your visa application.

I have a problem with my visa

Find out what to do if you experience problems with your visa. If you are unsure about what to do next, we can help.

Not found what you're looking for? Get in touch

Immigration advisers at the University of Hull

Immigration Team

Student Central

Ting Chen and Olga Ivanova,
University Immigration Advisers

The University of Hull has two Immigration Advisers. Ting Chen and Olga Ivanova are happy to provide you with immigration advice, information and guidance on a range of study-related immigration queries.

Our free and confidential service provides information, guidance, advice and support on study related immigration queries.

  • Tier 4 General visa applications (requirements, application forms inside and outside of the UK)
  • Problems with Tier 4 visas (lack of evidence, refusals, etc.)
  • Changing courses and/or universities
  • Other study-related immigration queries (break from studies, withdrawing from your programme and its impact on your visa, completing your programme earlier or later than initially expected, etc.)
  • Short-term study visas
  • Working during/after studies
  • Family visiting or dependants joining you in the UK