The University of Hull has two Immigration Advisers. Ting Chen and Olga Ivanova are happy to provide you with immigration advice, information and guidance on a range of study-related immigration queries.
Our free and confidential service provides information, guidance, advice and support on study related immigration queries.
- Tier 4 General visa applications (requirements, application forms inside and outside of the UK)
- Problems with Tier 4 visas (lack of evidence, refusals, etc.)
- Changing courses and/or universities
- Other study-related immigration queries (break from studies, withdrawing from your programme and its impact on your visa, completing your programme earlier or later than initially expected, etc.)
- Short-term study visas
- Working during/after studies
- Family visiting or dependants joining you in the UK
While the University of Hull makes every effort to ensure that the information published here is accurate, we cannot guarantee the information will not change owing to circumstances outside our reasonable control. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) change in UK Government policy or change of law. We will endeavour to incorporate relevant changes into the University’s website as early as possible.