Students near Derwent

Problems with your visa

Find out what to do if you experience problems with your visa. If you are unsure about what to do next, we can help - contact us.

How can we help?

Can't find what you're looking for? Get in touch

Our Immigration Advisors provide free and confidential support on a range of study-related immigration queries.

Immigration Team

Student Central (1st floor)

Students and Applicants please raise an enquiry in MyHull Portal

Prospective Students please email

+44(0)1482 462222