Hull University Open Day - Saturday 5th October 2019-279 - parents chatting

Transferring to Hull

How to transfer to Hull from another university

We welcome applications from students interested in transferring from another university programme in the UK into the second year or third year of one of our degree programmes.

We understand that there may be a number of reasons why you wish to continue your studies elsewhere, and we are happy to consider requests to transfer higher education credit gained from a course at another university as part of the course you're applying to at Hull. You may transfer credit where the degree programme you have previously been studying on matches closely enough to our degree programme.  In order for us to make an assessment on your suitability to transfer credit, the Admissions Tutor will need to see details of your previous/current study, so please include with your first enquiry the following information: 

  • Qualification/s studied for/awarded
  • Awarding institution/examination body
  • Date of your studies
  • A breakdown of all unit/subjects/modules taken with your grade/mark for each one
  • If you have an official transcript please include that with your enquiry

 Please be aware that it may not always be possible to transfer credit due Professional, Statutory and Regulatory Body (PSRBs) requirements, availability of placements, or due to external accreditation requirements. Applications for second or third year entry for our full-time undergraduate programmes should be made via UCAS.