Please cooperate fully with all security checks. All entry constitutes consent to search. A security and ticket check will be carried out on the arena concourse, once through this you will be able to enter and exit the building without further security checks. However if you wish to leave the concourse perimeter for any reason you will be subject to security/ticket checks on returning to the area.
We encourage you to only bring essential items and stress no large bags or backpacks at all will be permitted into the venue. We will not allow any large bags, backpacks, holdalls, luggage or computer bags into the area, (bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will not be permitted). There is no storage or cloack room facility available so please make alternative arrangements before arriving at the venue.
Exceptions will only be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs, we ask this is communicated to us at email@example.com ahead of your visit for easy of entry.
- Backpacks, holdalls, luggage, computer bags and cushions**
- Glass, cans, aluminium bottles or thermoses of any kind including any liquid products which can be consumed**
- Flammable liquids in any container
- Laser pens/pointers
- Video cameras and professional cameras
- Laptop computers, iPads and Go Pro's
- Large/golf umbrellas
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Alcholic beverages
- Signs, banners or flags with or without poles, staffs or selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other noise-making distractions
- Projectiles (frisbees, beach balls, footballs etc.)
- Aerosol cans (mace pepper spray etc.)
- Fireworks, confetti or glitter bombs
- Glow sticks
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards
- Masks and helmets
- Large studs and chains
- Any refreshments or refreshment containers
- Anything else with we deem to ruin the enjoyment of the experience for others
**Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
Visitors will be refused entry if they attempt to enter the venue with the prohibited item.