• Ashton A, Hudson R, 'The Price, Quality and Distribution of Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance: A Hedonic Pricing Approach', British Accounting Review, vol. 49, issue 2 pp242-255, 2017.
• Urquhart A, Gebka B, Hudson R, 'How Exactly Do Markets Adapt? Evidence from the Moving Average Rule in Three Developed Markets', Journal of International Financial Markets Institutions and Money, 38, pp 127–147, 2015.
• Soufian M, Forbes W, Hudson R, 'Adapting Financial Rationality: Is a New Paradigm Emerging?' Critical Perspectives on Accounting, vol. 25, issue 8, pp724-742, 2015.
• Anderson R, Ashton J, Hudson R, 'The Influence of Product Age on Pricing Decisions: An Examination of Bank Deposit Interest Rate Setting', Journal of International Financial Markets Institutions and Money, 31, pp216-230, 2014.
• Urquhart A., Hudson R, 'Efficient or Adaptive Markets? Evidence from Major Stock Markets using Very Long Run Historic Data', International Review of Financial Analysis, 28, pp130-142, 2013. This paper was awarded the Tom Fetherston Prize for Best Paper in the Journal in 2013.