If using a University PC
- Go to http://software.hull.ac.uk/.
- Click on ‘Digital Editions 3.0’ in the list presented.
- Click on Install (which appears at the bottom right hand corner of the screen, next to a description of the software).
- Click on ‘Yes’ when asked if you are sure you wish to install.
- A box will appear after a short time indicating that software installation is complete.
- Adobe Digital Editions 3.0 will appear in the All programs list
If using a non-University PC or Mac
- Go to http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions.html
- Click on Download
- Select the appropriate download you would like for the computer you have and follow the instructions presented on the screen
NB. The website offers both version 3.0 and version 4.0 of the software. Either can be used to receive and view British Library SED requests.
For further information, see the British Library FAQ on Adobe Digital Editions at http://www.bl.uk/reshelp/atyourdesk/docsupply/help/receiving/deliveryoptions/electronic/sed/sedfaq/index.html